I backed up the third year of Babylon 5 yesterday. Fortunately, that year the episodes on the DVD were in the proper order. Now I just have to figure out why the Plex Media Manager is telling me there are only 21 episodes per year instead of 22.
I also backed up a couple of movies yesterday, and I will work on backing up season 4 of Babylon 5 today.
I think my tractor has air in the fuel line. I need to blow the air out and try to start it again. I chained it up to my truck and pulled it out of the road and close to the house. I have had a battery charger on it, but it is supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so I may have to just let it sit for those two days.
Here’s another car from Monday’s cruise-in at the Paul Bunyon drive-in.
For those of you who don’t read Reason magazine, here is a good article from the web site: Taxation is Theft.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- 4 Distraction-Free Writing Tools For Google Chrome
- OpenNode – A Standards Based Cloud Platform
- Open source desktop publishing with Scribus
- Linux Potpourri: Slack Current, KDELyteDEsktop, and Sabayon systemd
- Linux in 2013: ‘Freakishly awesome’ – and who needs a fork?
- Frozen Bubble Might Be The Most Addictive Linux Game Of All
- Obama threatens to veto invasive cybersecurity bill CISPA
- The Future of Fuduntu
- When a Shell Isn’t Enough
- Patent Trolls Be Gone (Soon)
- Contributing to open source projects from 9 to 5, and beyond
- Is ‘Linux’ a Word Better Left Unspoken?