It was warm enough for me to work on my Plymouth yesterday. Last fall, I got some touch-up paint from the place where I had it painted. I used that paint to cover the mostly-hidden places where the new paint did not get sprayed into. It was warm enough to have the paint dry with no problems.
I also buffed out the hub caps that had scum on them, then painted around the ship on each hub cap, just like they originally were painted. They look pretty good. I guess I will have to take another picture.
I tried to back up that Disney flick again. This time I used K3B instead of K9Copy. It took much longer to finish, but the program was still not able to untie the knots. I give up – no back-up for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
I suspect that the following picture of my mother and my brothers and sisters was taken in about 1958, when we were living in the Mojave Desert in California.
Working clockwise from my mom, she is holding Dennis. Next there is me (Mike), Tim, April and Debby. My dad may have taken the picture. That was a very long time ago, wasn’t it?
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- elementary OS Gets Its Own AppCenter
- OpenShot could round out open source media production suite
- Fenrus Linux: A Distro For Performance, Developers
- OpenSUSE 12.3 vs. Ubuntu 13.04
- Richard Stallman says Ubuntu Linux is ‘spyware’
- Meet MiiPC – Raspberry Pi American style
- Linux Top 3: Ubuntu Kaylin, Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint
- Steve Kondik, CyanogenMod Android founder, leaves Samsung
- Media Centre Linux OpenELEC now on Raspberry Pi
- Our Internet Surveillance State
- How the websites of popular Linux distros looked in the past
- Review: Linux Mint MATE 201303