I got to within 98% of completing the conversion of the cookbook to EPUB format, when I just ran out of gas. I will finish up converting the last nine pages this morning, then go through a thorough edit to verify that I did everything correctly. I will then post the cookbook for public consumption.
After I finish with the cookbook, I will again look into installing Arch Linux in a virtual machine. This time, I will have the instructions from the Arch wiki in front of me, so I will know what to do next.
I have made a minor change to this blog. When you now click on a Free/Open Source Software link, it will now open in a separate browser tab.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- Obama says patent reform needs to go farther
- Reasons Mesa 9.1 Is Still Disappointing For End-Users
- The Open Source Phones Are Upon Us
- HP bids adieu to WebOS, Windows RT, and says hello to Android
- An Open Source Prodigal Returns
- Installation of Joomla on MariaDB and Ubuntu Linux
- Chrome stops declaring Linux systems obsolete
- Opera commits to Chromium and WebKit
- BeyondPod Takes the Tedium Out of Podcast Playlist Creation