There’s something wrong with the Raspberry Pi file server and bit torrent server setup. I’m trying to figure out what the problem really is. I can’t seem to copy files from the completed torrent download area to other computers. And after I turned off the RPi and turned it back on, the public directory disappeared.
I put the USB hard drive on another machine and ran diagnostics on it – with no problems. I tried copying the download when the drive is connected to a different computer, and it turns out the file had a hard error in it. I’m not sure where to go from here with it.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- Have some fun with Deepin 12.12 alpha
- Protection against Samsung UEFI bug merged into Linux kernel
- Defence bets big on Linux
- 10 open source projects to watch this year
- Microsoft Cradles Linus Torvalds’ (Other) Baby
- 5 Ubuntu alternatives worth checking out
- 9 of the Best Free Prolog Books
- FlightPredictor: Don’t Leave Home Without It
- How To Write Linux Shell Scripts (Part 1)
- Etherpad 1.2.7 fixes vulnerability that crashes the server
- Aeon Command: Yet Another New Game For Linux
- CES tells CNET: You’re fired!
- GNOME Gets Formal, Public Usability Testing
- The Uncertain Age of Steam on Linux