I changed the tires over to snow tires on both the Honda and the Dodge. The Honda was easy, as I do that every year. The Dodge hasn’t had snow tires on it for at least four years, and that’s also how long the regular tires have been on the car. The way the rims are set up, that makes it very hard to get the tires cinched down to where they should be. I’m going to run them a couple of days and then check to see they are actually as tight as they should be.
I found a video on Archive.org that is really good. It’s a student film called “To Know a Jedi”. The acting is a bit cheesy, but the premise is very good. There is a lot of cussing in the video, though. If it was rated, it would be an “R” for language. It’s a great shame that the writer/producer/director of the film was killed in an auto accident not long after it was filmed.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- Is LibreOffice Exaggerating User Data?
- Big Bash Of Light weight Desktop Managers openSUSE 12.2
- What Does Disney Buying Star Wars Have To Do With Open Source?
- Ext4 bug patched
- 4 millions Windows 8 upgrades, that’s not much!
- Linux distro spotlight: Fuduntu
- Linux Lite 1.0.0 Review: A good beginning!
- Linux FUD in College Education
- Ubuntu Wants More Games Running On OpenGL ES
- Tension between innovation and optimization
- Hershey Kisses, a pumpkin, and MaKey MaKey create an open source Halloween
- Amazon in Ubuntu upsets the Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Linux Preloaded: Coming Soon to a PC Near You
- If you use a Mac or Linux READ THIS TODAY
- Ubuntu moves to new release schedule