I have pretty much finished the talk I will be giving at the North Idaho Linux Users Group on choosing and installing Linux. The meeting is tomorrow, so I finished it in time.
I will be doing more spring cleaning today. This time it will be burning dead crap in a slash pile. I did one yesterday and it is already completely burned away.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- How LibreOffice Writer Tops MS Word: 12 Features
- Student stiffs penetration tool BackTrack Linux with 0-day
- ‘Flashback’ Mac Malware: One More Reason to Switch to Linux
- Big Changes For Linux Tycoon, World’s Only Linux Distro Simulator
- Open Source Technologies: Saving and Improving Lives
- Calligra 2.4.0 released
- If OSs were Cars
- NoMachine Software Facilitates Remote Medical Collaboration
- Tethered Shooting with Entangle
- This Internet provider pledges to put your privacy first. Always.
- Phonedeck: This Manager’s Half Asleep at the Dashboard
- VectorLinux 7: Fast, Flexible, and Supported