I am still working on the cookbook. I have gone through about half of the Around the Campfire section, and have picked up more recipes. The total now stands at 888, with many more sections to go. There will be a lot more recipes when I get to the Dutch Oven Cooking section.
I am going to an anniversary party on Saturday, which is also a Dutch oven potluck. I will go through the recipes I have gathered from Camp-Cook.com for something to cook. I should be able to come up with something good, as there are many excellent recipes in the cookbook already.
I’m glad I gassed up the truck yesterday. It snowed overnight and it is still snowing. When it stops around noon, I will get out and do some plowing. Should be pushing another 6 inches or so out of the road.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- Frozen Bubble 10th Anniversary
- Why I Use PCLinuxOS
- Why tablets aren’t selling so well
- Linux is the world’s fastest growing desktop OS – up 64% in 9 months
- Why Linux? 7 Reasons That Make Linux Great
- Coverflow ALT-TAB- A nice extension for Cinnamon
- Top features for desktop users of Fedora 17
- Telling the Time on Linux: It’s Harder Than It Looks
- Build your own Linux based graphics workstation
- Clementine’s No Peach, but It Is a Pretty Sweet Music Player
- Cinnamon is tasty Linux Mint treat
- Why Distros Are (or Aren’t) Using Ubuntu’s Unity
- Raspberry Pi Orders Now Being Accepted