I’m pushing as hard as I can on the soccer program. I have done a bunch of work on it over the weekend. It was not as near completion as I thought. There is still a lot to do in the help area, and there are some things I thought I had hooked up that aren’t.
By writing a test plan, I am testing parts of the program I would ordinarily not have touched. That’s a good thing, as it shows me exactly what is buggy and what needs to be completed. I will work on it all day today, as I have a meeting with the other principles of the program on Tuesday morning.
I took a big chunk out of my thumb on Saturday, making that Cream of Wild Rice soup. Here’s a hint: always use the food pusher when pushing food through a mandolin. Especially a quality one like I have. I gonna have trouble getting the gauze off of the wound when it comes time to do that. Too much soaked in blood. 8-(
I believe that the TV show Bones has jumped the shark. This year began with Bones pregnant with Booth’s baby. That has to completely change the dynamic between the two characters, and that dynamic has defined the tone of the show from the outset. I guess all good things eventually have to come to an end.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- ArchLinux, not just for the elite
- GNOME Shell Works Without GPU Driver Support
- What’s Behind the Recent Spike in Rate of Adoption of GNU/Linux?
- GNU Binutils: A Collection of Binary Tools
- Why Ubuntu Should Just Focus on the Desktop Market
- At Home With AV Linux
- Linux Mint 12 ‘Lisa’ to Come with a Customized Gnome 3 Desktop
- Debian Beckons Ubuntu Refugees to Come Home
- The Time Weaver – Where FOSS Meets Fantasy
- NCDU – The Answer to a Question
- Eclipse Xtends Java
- How MonoGame Can Bring More Games to Linux
- gEdit, an easy to use text editor with many advanced features
- Top Free Android Photo Tools