I took a lot of pictures at the Coeur d’Alene Wooden Boat Show on Saturday. I don’t think it was quite as good as the one I went to three years ago. They had hydroplanes as an attraction instead of old cars. I drove my Plymouth down to the show in hopes of being able to talk to anyone else with an old car, but had no luck in that.
I will try to post the pictures here as soon as I process them.
I have been working on the soccer coach program. I have finished centralizing the team selection, so I can now go on to the other items that need finishing. Specifically, I have three dialogs that need to be completed and five printed reports to do. I also need to hook up a printer setup dialog, as that is required for printing the reports.
Silly sign of the day:
Free/Open Source Software
- GIMP Single-Window Mode Almost Ready, Hardware Acceleration Planned
- Non-Windows Operating Systems for the Beginner
- I’ve got some good news and some bad news
- Why I won’t be using gnome shell or gnome 3
- Seven Free LibreOffice Extensions You Should Know About
- Users voted for best KDE-based Linux distribution
- HeliOS Teaches Computer 101 – Meet the Instructors.
- Remote Bandwidth Stats
- Useful Basic Terminal Commands On Linux Mint 11
- Cabinet Office shuns open-source in IT-tracking deal
- Best Linux Distributions for Kids and Young at Heart